[Asterisk-Users] AAH 0.06 - IAX Connection Over NAT Firewall

C. Tomlinson asterisk_list at burntwires.com
Fri Mar 11 04:31:40 MST 2005

As I understand it if you use that deny statement, all calls will be
disallowed, hence why you couldn't get any incoming calls.

If you add an allow line with the VOIP providers IP that it send the call
from, you can then use that line to disallow everything else.

It is just a security feature really.

  _____