[Asterisk-Users] Load Balancing b/w 2 asterisk servers using SIP load balancer

Jagan Mohan jaganmk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 03:27:38 MST 2005

Hi,

  I'm trying to do load balancing between 2 asterisk servers using SIP
load balancer, provided by http://www.vovida.org

  I used the following options on lbproxy, but I get the below message
continuously.

./lbProxy -name seneca -reqPort 5060 -respPort 5061 -proxy A1 -proxy A2

"No proxies are up - can not send message to anyone"

Xlite is not able to register to the asterisk server.

Is there anything which needs to be tweaked on Asterisk side to get this
working? Please help.

Thanks,
Jagan