[Asterisk-Users] E1 LED not lighting up....

Callum McGillivray callummc at ains.net.au
Thu Mar 10 23:22:28 MST 2005

Hi all,

Having an issue in getting our first asterisk server recognising the
channels on our E1.

At the moment, when we start up the machine, everything goes well, but the
light on our single span TE110P card flashes red (slowly).

I imagine that I'm supposed to get a green light when a connection has been
made. (lol - else I'm not sure what it's there for :P)

Can anyone give me some pointers as to what I should be looking for here?
I'm pretty new to this and I'm eager to get it up and running.

Cheers,

Callum