[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 500 bitmaps and Idle Display Animation

Scott Herrick scott at angvall.com
Thu Mar 10 15:58:01 MST 2005

KUJ,
Thanks for the help.
I'm still having some trouble and have a few questions.

1) When defining the bmp file name...

<IDLE_DISPLAY ind.anim.IP_500.38.frame.1.bitmap="astlogo"
should the filename be exact or is there an assumed extension of .bmp?

2) Where is the custom bmp file to be placed?  The ftp folder that the phone is using to pull the configs or from a web server?

3)Did you have to change the microbrowser section of the ipmid.cfg?
 <microbrowser mb.proxy=""><main mb.main.home=""/><limits mb.limits.nodes="" mb.limits.cache=""/>
   </microbrowser>

Thanks
Scott