[Asterisk-Users] Delay on outgoing calls

Stefano Arata asterisktroubles at wildcard.it
Thu Mar 10 15:10:58 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 11:07 -0600, Steven Critchfield wrote:
> Is there some decent reason you felt the need to post this exact
> question again a day later than the original? Could you not look at the
> suggestions provided already and work from there or provide feedback as
> to why you didn't like the suggestions?

Sorry, I've looked for delay in the posts and I've not seen the others.
I have tried to pass the number directly to the Dial command with this
extension:
exten => _0.,1,Dial(Zap/g2/${EXTEN:1})

But the delay between the Dial and the answer of the Zap channel is the
same one. It seems that the fxo interface wait one ring before answer,
this don't happen on internal calls.

Stefano Arata