[Asterisk-Users] VoIPJet

Roman Zhovtulya roman at fh-offenburg.de
Thu Mar 10 14:06:58 MST 2005

I've had problems with VoipJet this morning, they stoped supporting iLBC
and GSM codecs now.

I had to enable ulaw (both in iax.conf and sip.conf) to get it back to
work.

They promissed, though, to bring the codec support back.

Also, it looks like they've lost all the credit on my account (there was
only 4 dollars there) after their software update, so I couldn’t phone
because I had no funds on the account. They said they'll check it.

So, you'd better check if you still have enough funds on your account.

Now I can phone without problems.

Hope it helps.

Roman