[Asterisk-Users] Astrisk to legacy Mitel SX2000

Christian, James JChristi at cbcag.edu
Thu Mar 10 12:48:23 MST 2005

Hi, All!

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.  I have a Mitel
SX2000 Light that I am interfacing with my Asterisk box over a T1.  I
can receive calls on the Asterisk box without any problems, but when I
call an extension on the Mitel, I heard the ringing from the IP phone,
but I don't see anything on the Mitel, other than channel 1 of the T1
showing as "Locked Out."  As soon as I hang up, the T1 channel goes back
to idle.  Any help some could offer would be greatly appreciated!

James