[Asterisk-Users] Listeners in SIP conferences

Damian Serrano Thode dserrano at ptec.es
Thu Mar 10 12:27:37 MST 2005

Hello list readers,

I've been trying out * for a week, setting up three SIP softphones with
SJPhone, calling from each other, conferencing, and it seems to be what
I was looking for, but I have yet one more question that I haven't been
able to find out by myself, is it possible to create conferences in
Asterisk with a (some) listener(s), that is, people who can only listen
to the conversation but cannot speak (and in more detail, possible with
the SIP protocol)?

Sorry if it's an obviuos question.

--

Damián Serrano Thode