[Asterisk-Users] Question with email notification

J P Edmund listmail at acedsl.com
Thu Mar 10 11:20:20 MST 2005

Thanks to all who answered my question. Most of the suggestions to
sources I had tried with no success and retried again. Which leads me
to believe that I messed thing else up. I also neglected to say that I
am using the asterisk at home version. Right now the email thing isn't
a big issue for me. Notification does go out to the cell phone email
addresses fine as they seem to accept the from root at asterisk1.local.
Once I remember where I put the password for the email server here, I
am just going to forward the email thru it and leave asterisk alone
with that for now.

J.P. Edmund

"If you think it's not a game, you've already lost"