[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and USB ISDN controllers ...

Vledder, Hans Hans.Vledder at nl.compuware.com
Thu Mar 10 10:13:45 MST 2005

Guys,

I am planning on building a small SIP PBX with a single ISDN line. Currently
I am looking into the specs of a very tiny barebone system that has an
option Colognechip base ISDN controller. The only thing is that the ISDN
module that comes with this barebone hooks up to the motherboard using USB.
My intention is to allow incoming and outgoing calls from SIP to ISDN. Is
this setup in any way supported by *?

Regards,
Hans Vledder
The Netherlands