[Asterisk-Users] tdm400p and dell 2600 poweredge

Jeb Campbell jebc at c4solutions.net
Thu Mar 10 10:11:27 MST 2005

Grant McInnes wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> I've been developing and testing on a tdm400p card and it's been going
> well.
>
> As you probably know, the tdm400p needs an ide power supply, but the
> dell poweredge 2600 that this card is destined for eventually has all
> the power supplied on the backplane with no ide cables.

I used a molex splitter from another drive.

On the topic of the dell 2600, I had to change servers as I could not
get the t100p and tdm400p on their own irq's (It also had the raid card
which is not supported in the new megaraid driver, but that is another
story).  Anyway in the bios, I could only set the irq to share with the
raid controller or the gigabit ethernet.  I was getting tons of irq
misses which caused frame slips (and bad echo) on the t1.

Anyway, please let me know how it goes and watch for irq misses.

** This was a while back, and it could have been a 2650, so please
verify this for yourself **

Jeb Campbell
jebc at c4solutions.net