[Asterisk-Users] hide callerid via presention bits of ISDN

Jason Williams jas.williams at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:53:17 MST 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:22:39 +0100, Deti Fliegl <deti at fliegl.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how can I setup asterisk to use the number presentation bits on the isdn
> side to suppress the number presentation? We need to transmit the
> subscriber number for billing purposes via ISDN whether or not the user
> wants to hide his/her number. Is there any way to do this?

look at this extension.conf command

 show application  SetCallerPres
asterisk*CLI>
  -= Info about application 'SetCallerPres' =-

[Synopsis]:
Set CallerID Presentation

[Description]:
  SetCallerPres(presentation): Set Caller*ID presentation on a call.
  Always returns 0.  Valid presentations are:

      allowed_not_screened    : Presentation Allowed, Not Screened
      allowed_passed_screen   : Presentation Allowed, Passed Screen
      allowed_failed_screen   : Presentation Allowed, Failed Screen
      allowed                 : Presentation Allowed, Network Number
      prohib_not_screened     : Presentation Prohibited, Not Screened
      prohib_passed_screen    : Presentation Prohibited, Passed Screen
      prohib_failed_screen    : Presentation Prohibited, Failed Screen
      prohib                  : Presentation Prohibited, Network Number
      unavailable             : Number Unavailable