[Asterisk-Users] Comparison Charts

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Thu Mar 10 06:50:15 MST 2005

I couldnt agree with you more Jim. Im realdy using Asterisk and agree 100%
with what you say... I was asking for a comparison list with other PBX's
because for example, for a customer, they have heard of Avaya and Cisco and
they all are selling IP now... So.... In order to get your customer to trust
Asterisk over those guys, you need to show him the diff. Between the two and
some lists of the features on the others compared to Asterisk..