[Asterisk-Users] how do i get rid of this blasted echo !!!

Brett, Gary gary.brett at cetelem.co.uk
Thu Mar 10 05:29:32 MST 2005

Sorry for the delay in replying to this post, my hardware platform is an HP
Compaq D530 SFF - 2.4gb /512mb /40gb. I have a TDM02b configuration (2xFXO).
You mention FCC and the mode for UK impedance, can you explain a little
further on this one as I am a little lost, I cant see any setting with "FCC"
anywhere (even in the config samples) so could you explain whereabouts I set
this ?

The other question I have is regarding the MMX stuff you talk about. My
processor is a P4 2.4ghz, excuse my lack of knowledge here but I thought MMX
was a feature bundled with processors of about 5 years ago?? Do I still need
to recompile with MMX support, and if so, some pointer on how to do this
would be appreciated (also, can I recompile the zaptel drivers and carry on
as normal, or will I need to reinstall asterisk again?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards
Gary