[Asterisk-Users] OT: Zap channels intermittently bridging withSNOM190

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Thu Mar 10 03:53:58 MST 2005

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your reply.
Ah excellent ! Ok. I'm running "snom190-SIP 3.44". I'll upgrade to the
latest version and see what happens.
I'm sure it will sort out my problems.

Sorry about the misleading subject :) I started a couple days ago being very
unclear about how things were going wrong and thought it could be something
in Asterisk that was causing it.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."