[Asterisk-Users] Apple links Asterisk

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu Mar 10 01:51:33 MST 2005

On Mar 10, 2005, at 6:31, Matthew Boehm wrote:

>> From macintouch.com:
>
> Apple is distributing an open-source Asterisk install package for Mac
> OS X:

I suppose they get a little overexcited. Apple isn't distributing
anything, they just link to a third party that made a ready-to-install
package. That link has been up since August 2004, and the Asterisk
version it uses is CVS 10-28-03... yikes :)

I might be interesting to build from a recent source and extract the
extra pieces they advertise out of that installer package.

jens