[Asterisk-Users] Single port S0 ISDN card to use in Greece

Loucas Gatzoulis lgatzoulis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 00:40:39 MST 2005

Hello to all,

I'm trying to build a PBX using Asterisk. I have a single BRI ISDN
line and I need to connect 4 internal normal phones and a couple of
softphones on PC. I have bought a single port Billion S0 card and a
TDM400 with 4 FXS modules for the intenal phones.
ISDN lines here in Greece terminate to an NT1 terminal called NetMod
(http://www.intracom.gr/en/products/terminal_equip/isdn_netcon_netmod.htm).

My question is should I operate the billion card in TE or NT mode?

Anyone with relevant experience please help.

Thanks in advance