[Asterisk-Users] Re: Regarding Incoming Calls on PRI

n a hnbam20 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 23:48:28 MST 2005

Hello

Well i think that overlapdial=yes would be required if i am trying to dial from the asterisk side, whereas in my case i am trying to do the opposite.
I think that asterisk would enter the overlap receiving if i send it a setup request with either no called number or incomplete called number. When i do this the asterisk unlike sending me a setup acknowledge message (as Euro ISDN says) it sends me a connect message and then hangs up saying that its an invalid extension :(

Any Ideas ??? hope i am not posting on the wrong forum cause it says *-user not coders :)

Regards
Nauman Bin Ali

On March 9, 2005 07:26 am, n a wrote:> How can i configure Asterisk to enter the overlap receiving state if the> complete number is not obtained in setup message.I take it the overlapdial=yes option isn't doing what you want?Perhaps a more detailed explanation of what you're after would help, including the output of "pri debug span x" with the relevant bits exposed.-A.

n a <hnbam20 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to make a call from our PABX to Asterisk on PRI interface.

How can i configure Asterisk to enter the overlap receiving state if the complete number is not obtained in setup message.

Looking forward to any help in this regard

Regards

Nauman Bin Ali