[Asterisk-Users] voicepulse "silence" during conversations

Allen Niven AllenNiven at GlobalFone.biz
Wed Mar 9 20:57:24 MST 2005

the issue is lack of sidetone
u can google sidetone

sidetone is feedback u get from the mike to your earpiece that
the fone generates to let u know the circuit did not go dead
when people stop talking

i find the lace of sidetone extremely annoying and so will many customers

with asterisk
i have found lack of sidetone on the grandstream budgetone
i have found perfect sidetone on the cisco 79xx and also on the sipuras

Allen Niven
GlobalFone
350 Fifth Avenue #6206
Empire State Building