[Asterisk-Users] VoIPJet

Brandon Patterson siptech at livevoip.com
Wed Mar 9 14:46:14 MST 2005

At the top of their homepage VoipJet has a one line posting:

 Please note we are having a temporary glitch with our New York location.
Please send traffic to our West Coast Premium Server until the problem is
fixed sometime today. New SERVER IP: 69.25.60.30

I am sure that VoipJet like many others is adding capacity in order to
handle their increased customer base.

Brandon Patterson
LiveVoip LLC

No kidding.  Really?
Thanks for the help.

As it were, I checked there already and there is no network status link.
I sent an email to VoIPJet which has since been answered.  However the
problem was still occuring and I needed to see if it was just me or the
community at large.

Since nothing had changed on my side and all my other accounts were
working, it seemed that the problem must be at VoIpJet.  Mysteriously,
my dialing is back up now.  Hmm...

The  point is this.
I know where I bought my service and I know where to send email to see
if they say they are online.
I was asking the community to see if anyone else was having a dialing
issue with VoIPJet.
Don't respond if your response is just to be a smartass.

Thanks,
Wiley