[Asterisk-Users] Tired of trying to fix this echo problem

Martin Roy mroy at mac.com
Wed Mar 9 14:46:02 MST 2005

Anyone tried the Clipcomm CG-410? I'm tired of beeing unable to get rid
correctly of the echo problem. I have 3 TDM04B installed in one server.
It was working fine when I had only one card installed in the server but
since I installed 2 more then I can't get rid of it what ever I try...

So now I'm looking at other solutions. And I saw that Clipcomm makes a
router with 4 FXO ports  since it's not a Digium card I'm wondering if
anyone has one and can tell me if it's working fine. As the price is
basically the same as a TDM04B I'm wondering if it's any good? I have a
CG-400 (4 FXS ports) that work fine but never heard of anyone having a
CG-410 installed and working with asterisk...

Thanks

Martin