[Asterisk-Users] Re: Upgrading Asterisk

Dennis Webb dwebb at delta-express.cc
Wed Mar 9 13:13:02 MST 2005

Question about the make linux26 command.  I use a 2.6 kernel and always
do a straight make.  Does adding the linux26 do anything except help the
makefile know that it's a 26 kernel if it has trouble detecting for some
reason?  I might go ahead and try 1.0.7 and need to know if make linux26
does anything special a simple make doesn't.