[Asterisk-Users] Wildcard X100P or TDM400P?

Alex Litvak alexl at netintegrations.net
Wed Mar 9 11:01:35 MST 2005

The only reason i like this card, it is a cheap RTC which we need for
conferencing.  We also used ztdummy but Dell Poweredge servers we use,
have ohci USB and ztdummy only works with uhci.  I wish some one would
come up with some other means to have RTC.  :-(

--
Alex Litvak <alexl at netintegrations.net>