[Asterisk-Users] sip hangup detection problem

Marco Ziglioli marco.ziglioli at alascom.it
Wed Mar 9 09:48:47 MST 2005

Hi ml, I'm experiencing some problem detecting hangup with sip channel. I
have an asterisk on remote site behind NAT and two xlite at home behind nat.
I can make calls between them but hangup cannot be detected.
When I try to hangup a call I see xlite that tell me "hanging up" for some
seconds and hangups the call but the other side still be connected..

I also see on asterisk cli this message:
chan_sip.c:787 retrans_pkt: Maximum retries exceeded on call
1AD8E1FA-D373-4A15-804C-11A7A0BDBD99 at 192.168.1.76 for seqno 45854
(Non-critical Response)

Does someone experience the same problem?

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

Marco Ziglioli