[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice latest changes and still not working-An Additional Server

Chris Nibeck nibeck at interaccess.com
Wed Mar 9 08:55:14 MST 2005

Jerry-
Thank you

I accidently sent my password on the LISTSERV last night so I just
changed (pasted) the new one in.

Still the same problem...

Mar  9 09:51:13 NOTICE[15376]: chan_sip.c:5047 handle_response: Failed
to authenticate on INVITE to '"Chris Nibeck"
<sip:8475100139 at sip.broadvoice.com>;tag=as4b70f2e7'

Incoming works fine still.  Anyone can call me at that number.  Please
do.

It is a free call from another BV account.

Chris