[Asterisk-Users] NuFone + VoIPJet = busy busy busy

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Mar 9 07:08:26 MST 2005

On March 9, 2005 08:41 am, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> I'm using VoIPJet and NuFone as a fallback, and it seems that both of
> them are circuit busy!

What exactly is the return code for nufone?  Your dialplan should look
something like this:

exten => whatever,1,Dial(user at switch-1/${EXTEN},,g)
exten => whatever,2,NoOp(DIALSTATUS IS ${DIALSTATUS}, HANGUPCAUSE IS
${HANGUPCAUSE})
exten => whatever,3,Hangup

(obviously if you do other magic in your dialplan this needs to be adjusted.
The important part is the 'g' flag to Dial (go on after hangup), and the NoOp
which echos the dialstatus and hangupcause variables to the console.

Nufone is rock-solid stable.  I have been using them for about 5kmin/month
over the past year with *no* issues, which is why I'd like to see what you're
getting back for a dialstatus and hangupcause.

-A.