[Asterisk-Users] DTMF out to Cell Phone

John Fullington fje at fullnet.com
Wed Mar 9 06:59:25 MST 2005

Steve,
The cellular system is Cingular, and as I said it works fine if the call is
made from the cell phone to asterisk, so I don't think it's the cell switch,
If the call is made through the asterisk box using a pri line, Digum T100P,
to a cell phone then the DTMF does not work, for any application.

Thanks for you response,
John