[Asterisk-Users] Incoming Fax Service question

IT-PO it at personaloffice-bv.com
Wed Mar 9 06:15:04 MST 2005

Dunno if I did make myself clear.
I want to route an incoming ISDN call using the excess digits dialed.
Need this for Fax.

If I understood your post and the wiki, using NV(Fax|Background)Detect
should Just Work, like in the example.
Has anybody done this with an ISDN line? Will, if the user just dials
the fax number through (which is actually 2 or 3 digits longer than the
real ISDN number), the excess digits be there as DTMF?

--
Best Regards,
Met vriendelijke groeten,
it at personaloffice-bv.com

E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie
e-mail is strictly forbidden.