[Asterisk-Users] Which box?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Mar 9 05:48:42 MST 2005

Dunc,

Depends on the environment you run it in.

If this is main telephony system for a business, then a dedicated
machine is highly desirable, and you may also want to think about
redundancy and failover.

If it's for your own personal use, or it's a development machine, then
it can co-exist with other software with no problems.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/