[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice-like company in Canada?

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Tue Mar 8 21:08:43 MST 2005

Their international rates are very high. We are planning to provide
North American plan in very short time, but our rates
for SIP connections are waaaay lower. You can check it on our web-site:
http://www.hitcalls.com
If you want to be connected via SIP, just drop me a few lines to my
email. We can even configure IAX2 connection for your
* server, and provide a local 416 area code number. This is still in
beta stage, but works very well. We have a beta-testers
for this service, and some of them even posting in this mailing list.

PS: Probably this is wrong list for some ads ( it's suppose to be in
asterisk-biz), but if people looking for good rates, this is our
pleasure to help.

--
All the Best!
Sergey.