[Asterisk-Users] Please help with install * SOLVED

Victoria Alexandru victoria_alexandru at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 15:28:58 MST 2005

I'm not registered with wiki, but I can tell what was
the mod:

In rhconfig.h, in line 43 you'll find "&& &&". I'll
try to email Mandrake people to have certitude but for
now what I did was to remove one pair of &. I believe
this is a typo, unless is something missing between &&
&&. Thats why I say I need to signal this to mandrake
and have a confirmation.

Regards, V.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Linux+Mandrake