[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice latest changes and still not working

John Millican john at millican.us
Tue Mar 8 13:55:06 MST 2005

On Tuesday March 08 2005 2:58 pm, James Taylor wrote:
> Ok, used your sip.conf inbound works.  Outbound gets:
> "SIP/2.0 604 Does not exist anywhere"
>
> Any ideas?
> James
>
> On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:18:11 -0500, Marios Andreou <marios at comand.net>
>
> wrote:
> > Yes it is working just fine for me with the same sip.conf that you have.
> > ??
> > Except the "permit=sip.broadvoice.com"
> > You can see my config at
> > http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-March/093047.html
> >
> > Also what is your extensions.conf ?

<snip>
I have a same sip.conf and out and in are working well.  I have
sip.broadvoice.com mapped to proxy.lax.broadvoice.com in my hosts file.  this
is nice for me as i can use sip.broadvoice.com in all .conf and if i need to
change the proxy i do so in the hosts file. I do not use ${EXTEN:1} in my
outbound dial and i always dial 10 digits.
John Millican