[Asterisk-Users] SIP - Call Park/Pickup and Canreinvite=yes at the same time??

Eric_Doiron end1r at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 13:24:54 MST 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to use canreinvite in sip.conf and park/pick up calls at the
same time.

Problem:

When I have it set up so RTP goes through asterisk (sip.conf:
canreinvite=yes), # to xfer works fine. But, when I set it up so the RTP
goes direct between endpoints (sip.conf: canreinvite=no), the # to xfer
doesn't work. I believe this is because asterisk isn't in the RTP path and
the # is being sent to the other phone instead.

I have read the wiki and followed the recommendations of sip.conf: type=peer
and extensions.conf cant contain a t or T in the dial command.

Does anyone have this working? Or is it a known issue to not be able to use
these 2 features at the same time?

Comments and sample WORKING configs welcome!

Thanks,

-Eric