[Asterisk-Users] Adit 600 for asterisk

Dennis Webb dwebb at delta-express.cc
Tue Mar 8 13:07:35 MST 2005

Ok,  I've pretty much decided to try the Adit route.  Somebody who has
experience with these tell me if I'm missing something.

I have 15 incoming PSTN lines.  T1 is not an option at current
location.  I want to put in an Adit 600 with 2 8-port FXO boards.  The
adit will then connect to * via a digium t1 board.  I configure
zaptel.conf for the T1.  What other parts would be needed?  How do the
PSTN lines connect to the Adit, standard rj11 jacks? It looks to be
about a $2500 investment and I need to know if there is anything special
I am missing.

Thanks.