[Asterisk-Users] Wildcard X100P or TDM400P?

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Tue Mar 8 11:36:14 MST 2005

Steven is totally right BTW.  No support for clones.

However, I will tell you this.  I built my first box with a clone so I
could see if I could do all I needed on this system.  Then I promptly
purchased my two TDM400s for my 8 POTS lines.  Wish it were PRI but
those are the breaks for this building.

My recommendation is that you can test with a clone but when it comes
time to build for real, put your money where it counts and get original
Digium equipment.  You get the support and you are giving back to the
people who released Asterisk at NO CHARGE in the first place.  If that
is not motivation enough, I can guarantee that the clone equipment does
not work as good as the real thing.

Good site to buy from
http://www.thevoipconnection.com

$0.02.  Good luck!