[Asterisk-Users] Tweaking AGGRESSIVE_SUPPRESSOR

Dennis Webb dwebb at delta-express.cc
Tue Mar 8 11:10:32 MST 2005

Mine is a p4 xeon so I'm good there.  MMX didn't help me though.  I have
had to redefine aggressive at the moment. The updated mec2.h and
mec2_const.h files from bug#2820 didn't seem to help either.
I found an article about in the asterisk sources chan_zap.c a READ_SIZE
160 causing echo but I wasn't sure if this was just with the T1 cards or
also the FXO cards.  The thread is started here
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2004-November/007423.html