[Asterisk-Users] Call transfer

Alejandro G ag10 at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Mar 8 10:17:23 MST 2005

I have 2 asterisk box in different locations. When I received a call in one
location and want to transfer it to an extension in the other location the
external call is hanged up when the person who is transfering the call hangs
up. The sequence is like this:

1. Call is received and attended by person 1 in extension 3000 in location 1
2. Person 1 press flash and dials extension 4000 in location 2
3. Person 2 in extension 4000 i location 2 pick up the call and talk to
person 1
4. Person 1 hangs up and the external call is hanged up.

Is anything wrong?

Thanks.

Alejandro Ghergherian