[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & MySQL Blobs

Paul Traue, Jr. ptraue at neospire.net
Tue Mar 8 08:54:19 MST 2005

In ReiserFS3, the performance loss for a directory containing 10's of
thousands of files is negligible.  I've personally had directories with
70,000+ files in them, and the performance has been stellar.  Most
traditional unix file systems break down around 5k-10k files, but I'd
trust ReiserFS with more than 100k in a single directory.

Paul