[Asterisk-Users] call routing question

Herman Sheremetyev herman at swebpage.com
Tue Mar 8 08:09:37 MST 2005

Hi All,

I have a question about call routing.  I currently have a phone number
provided by Voicepulse that connects directly to my Asterisk box and
another phone number provided by Verizon that I have Remote Call
Forwarded to the Voicepulse number.   What I'm wondering is if the
information about which number is actually dialed available for me to
route the calls to different extensions?  Thanks for the help and I
apologize if this has already been discussed.

Thanks,

-Herman