[Asterisk-Users] TDM22B in the UK on BT

Jason Williams jas.williams at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:53:01 MST 2005

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 13:04:48 +0000, Dan Goscomb <dang at cashcade.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am having problems getting my card to hang up properly when a remote
> party hangs up the line.

With BT you do not need to use, Busy detect the power inversions will
disconnect for you however when the far end clears a call you
originated then the exchange you are connected to will hold up the
call for 20-30 seconds before disconnecting (this allows the called
party to place the phone on hook go to another phone and pickup the
call and resume the conversation. You will have no control over this.

Jason