[Asterisk-Users] What combination of pwlib and openh323 are

Mark Dutton replies at datamerge.com.au
Mon Mar 7 22:55:00 MST 2005

Thanks Pete

I never looked in the channels directory of the source tree. Doh!

I have been using a separate source tree for asterisk-oh323.

On the strength of that, I modified the Makefile in the asterisk
channels/h323 directory and it compiled immediately.

The only problem now is with the linker. It is looking for a library called
expat.

I don't suppose you know where this is from?

Regards

Mark