[Asterisk-Users] newbie questions

Brian Nehring bnehring at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:57:19 MST 2005

I actually got X-Lite talking to the server, finally. I didn't have to
change any of my Asterisk servers... I just kept fooling around with
X-Lite and watching the diagnostics log and it finally worked. I can't
really say what fixed it, I don't even feel like I changed anything.
Oh well, thanks for all the advice, the Diagnostics Log in X-Lite and
running Asterisk with -vvvvvgcd helped quite a bit. Asterisk at Home also
looks great, I'm going to install that tomorrow, hopefully the GUI
will ease some of the learning curve.

-Brian