[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP - Still can't send

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Mon Mar 7 20:05:10 MST 2005

To all those still struggling with faxing....

I don't know exactly _what_ fixed the problem, but I tried faxing again on a
later version of libpri, zaptel and asterisk (all CVS HEAD as of 1st March)
with spandsp-0.0.2pre10, and now everything works perfectly. Faxing in both
directions, different resolutions (STD and FINE), single and multiple pages,
originated from both the dialplan (inbound call to extension configured with
txfax|caller) and sample.call file.

I am running Debian Testing (Sarge) with libtiff 3.7.1

A special thanks to Mindaugas who sent me a test file, and some
scripty-bits...