[Asterisk-Users] Recommended Phone for beginner

Chris Ford chris at wrzf.com
Mon Mar 7 19:48:02 MST 2005

Hello,
I use the Sipura 2100 it only has 2 ports but it is works just fine.
I can even recv Faxes on it. with out any loss.
That is the one I recomend.
My Wife also has one of those ports and it works well for er also.
Then of course I put a punch down block and ran telephone wire all over the
house so I can have my ext 201 up stairs and in my office.
I understand what you are trying to do. Try teh Sipura 2100 or 3000 it might
do you just fine.
Chris