[Asterisk-Users] Polycom SP300 questions

Dennis Webb dwebb at delta-express.cc
Mon Mar 7 19:09:30 MST 2005

A quicker way to get to the missed calls list is to hit the down arrow
button.  Just exiting out just clears the display of missed calls and
resets counter, the records are still in there.  Look for the polycom
remote reboot script and reboot the phones daily to clear the list for
good so you don't eventually suck up all the memory in the phone.

Also, update your firmware to 1.3.4 due to a bug I had where the phone
would randomly stop getting audio into the headset.  Only a reboot fixed
this.