[Asterisk-Users] Question about AGI vs. FastAGI vs. straight C/DB development

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Mar 7 19:07:39 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 19:19 -0500, Karl H. Putz wrote:
> [...]

My first paragraph was incomplete. When I said to write it in C, I meant
a linked to asterisk application. I didn't say it explicitly, and it
wasn't clear to assume it either.

Yes you can write an AGI or FastAGI in any language including C. At that
point you are only possible limited by the libraries you choose to
include with your application as to whether or not the GPL applies.