[Asterisk-Users] Polycom SP300 questions

rudolfl at optusnet.com.au rudolfl at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 7 16:52:29 MST 2005

Hi, all

I have two questions regarding usage of Polycom SP300 with Asterisk. No sure if it
is Astersisk or phone related, though.

1. When dialing an extension, one has to perss Dial or Send on the phone after
number is entered. Is it possible to avoid this and only enter the number?

2. This is probably phone only related, but hopefully someone know the answer. If
there wwas a missed call, phone shows "1 call missed". I am trying to figure out how
to clear this message from the phone. There are no buttons as far as I can see to
get rid of this message on the phone.

Thanks,
Rudolf