[Asterisk-Users] Dock-n-talk connection to asterisk

Peter Illmayer pete at jbo.com.au
Mon Mar 7 16:31:04 MST 2005

Hi Mike

FOr a home solln, $1000 isnt overly cost effective and the payback period for
myself would be too long.  The technology is interesting and as everyone says,
its **supposed** to work but I hate being the guinea pig.

The dock-n-talk is interesting and supposedly it does work ok, the signalling
for hangup is poor and not sure how that will work.

I've got a few more irons in the fire with alternatives so I'll post my
findings here as I go.....

Regards..Pete

Message: 14