[Asterisk-Users] FXO module in TDM400P (UK, BT) - Hangup

Soner Tari list at kulustur.org
Mon Mar 7 15:55:51 MST 2005

In zapata.conf I have (not zaptel.conf, my bad):
busydetect=yes
busycount=4

And I meant BUSYDETECT_MARTIN in dsp.c. But what I have as compile option is
just BUSYDETECT.

You may need to change BUSY_THRESHOLD, BUSY_MIN, and BUSY_MAX there to suit
your needs. I did. It depends on the tones in New Zeland.
Soner