[Asterisk-Users] Call Forward or DND

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Mon Mar 7 15:41:37 MST 2005

Im looking for something like the article on the wiki where the user can
dial *21 plus the number or extension to forward to...

I don't quite get the internal on that yet but it's a mix of that and what
you just posted...  Although the wiki just send the call to another
extension so I would need to use vars to decide if it should go to the
outside, an extension or maybe the voicemail.

Im looking for something like on other PBX where you dial *21 + extension or
outside number like 9123456

In the case of voicemail, phones usually have a button for SAC to voicemail
but this would have to also be some kind of *21 combination...

Any ideas?